We are pleased to be co-leading a series of public tours with Wild Foragers Society on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month of June 2017. The tours are being offered as part of this year’s Subtle Technologies Festival. The tours will start and end at the Evergreen Brickworks and will focus on Indigenous histories of Toronto and edible / medicine plants in the area. Each weekend is a different theme! Registration is required and the event is pay-what-you-can. We hope to see you there!
June 2, 2017
Public tours by First Story Toronto / Wild Foragers Society every weekend in June 2017
A mobile app that invites users to explore Toronto’s Indigenous history. This is a community project that is a work in progress. For those interested, we encourage you to email us at: email@example.com with suggestions for possible sites and/or stories you would like to share on First Story. This blog will be up while we work on creating a permanent website for First Story. View all posts by FirstStoryTO
This entry was posted on Friday, June 2nd, 2017 at 9:16 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Public tours by First Story Toronto / Wild Foragers Society every weekend in June 2017”
Aboriginal History Of Toronto
- Access First Story Toronto Stories on Driftscape App
- Art Mentorship Opportunity for Indigenous Youth
- TONIGHT – Free Public First Story Toronto Tour at Warden Woods
- FREE Public First Story Toronto Walking Tours – Indigenous Star Mapping along the Humber River
- FREE Public First Story Toronto Walking Tours – Indigenous Roots and Routes along the Humber River