We are pleased to be co-leading a series of public tours with Wild Foragers Society on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month of June 2017. The tours are being offered as part of this year’s Subtle Technologies Festival. The tours will start and end at the Evergreen Brickworks and will focus on Indigenous histories of Toronto and edible / medicine plants in the area. Each weekend is a different theme! Registration is required and the event is pay-what-you-can. We hope to see you there!
June 2, 2017
Public tours by First Story Toronto / Wild Foragers Society every weekend in June 2017
A mobile app that invites users to explore Toronto’s Indigenous history. This is a community project that is a work in progress. For those interested, we encourage you to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for possible sites and/or stories you would like to share on First Story. This blog will be up while we work on creating a permanent website for First Story. View all posts by FirstStoryTO
This entry was posted on Friday, June 2nd, 2017 at 9:16 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Public tours by First Story Toronto / Wild Foragers Society every weekend in June 2017”
Aboriginal History Of Toronto
- Kiskisiwin | remembering firststoryblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/26/kis… https://t.co/90Ux1cUOzo 16 hours ago
- @amandasantos_ed We're looking forward to seeing you there also Amanda! 😀 5 days ago
- RT @CBCToronto: Just in time for National Aboriginal Day, 3 spots in Toronto where you can discover the city's Indigenous history: https://… 5 days ago
- Discounted Tickets for Anishinaabeg: Art & Power at the ROM firststoryblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/18/dis… 1 week ago
- Public tours by First Story Toronto / Wild Foragers Society every weekend in June 2017 firststoryblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/02/pub… https://t.co/evbDtXRLyQ 3 weeks ago