First Story Toronto guides Philip Cote and Jon Johnson will be leading a free public walking tour in Warden Woods to share the Indigenous history and plant knowledge in the area. The walk will start at 6:30pm at 40 Teesdale Pl and will be about 2.5 hours in length. The walk is being offered as part of StART’s Pharmacy Avenue Underpass Art Project. The lead artist for this project, Jarus, will also be there. We look forward to seeing you there!
July 20, 2017
TONIGHT – Free Public First Story Toronto Tour at Warden Woods
A mobile app that invites users to explore Toronto’s Indigenous history. This is a community project that is a work in progress. For those interested, we encourage you to email us at: email@example.com with suggestions for possible sites and/or stories you would like to share on First Story. This blog will be up while we work on creating a permanent website for First Story. View all posts by FirstStoryTO
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 20th, 2017 at 1:21 pm and tagged with Warden Woods and posted in Events, Public Art, Public Tours, storytelling, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “TONIGHT – Free Public First Story Toronto Tour at Warden Woods”
Aboriginal History Of Toronto
- Access First Story Toronto Stories on Driftscape App
- Art Mentorship Opportunity for Indigenous Youth
- TONIGHT – Free Public First Story Toronto Tour at Warden Woods
- FREE Public First Story Toronto Walking Tours – Indigenous Star Mapping along the Humber River
- FREE Public First Story Toronto Walking Tours – Indigenous Roots and Routes along the Humber River